We begin offering contract and collaborative research services
We have released our contract research and collaborative research services. We fully utilize our research execution capabilities, which have been recognized by large-scale competitive research funds and competitive international conferences, to examine and verify solutions tailored to our clients. With a focus on cyber security and system programming fields in which we specialize, we provide a range of services such as funding applications, research proposals, and PoC.
The following menu is offered:
- Contract research and collaborative research
- We conduct research and report results to clients.
- Technical investigation, verification, and introduction support
- We help verify the feasibility of new ideas and the effectiveness that can be obtained. We can also handle commercial product testing.
- Development support
- We support the implementation and evaluation of each step in the PoC.
- Application support for Japanese research funding
- We support the application of research funds in Japan with our experience in securing large competitive research funds and being employed as a prime contractor in national projects.
- Tailor-made R&D
- We propose solutions tailored to your requests. We can also handle R&D and debugging support with short delivery times.
Detailed information in Japanese is here:
For those considering using our services
We aim to realize the model of American start-ups dealing with cutting-edge cyber security technology in a form suitable for Japan. Our staff includes not only academics but also top winners of security contests and competitive programming contests, allowing us to fulfill a wide variety of requests.
Our R&D partners include government agencies and overseas companies. In particular, we have received a research budget of 760 million JPY for research commissioned by the Innovative Science and Technology Initiative for Security (*1), and have received an interim evaluation result of Rank A (research results beyond expectations) through the acceptance of a paper at a competitive international conference (*2) and the winning the best paper award (*3). In addition, we are involved in PoC for several major corporate groups.
Based on our experience of being adopted for a research project commissioned by the Acquisition, Technology & Logistics Agency in Japan with only four employees soon after the company was founded and establishing a research system, we are also capable of making proposals for startups and small and medium-sized corporate clients.
*1: Acquisition, Technology & Logistics Agency, Innovative Science and Technology Initiative for Security 2020 (JPJ004596).
*2: Yuki Koike, Hiroyuki Katsura, Hiromu Yakura, and Yuma Kurogome. SLOPT: Bandit Optimization Framework for Mutation-Based Fuzzing. ACSAC 2022. https://dl.acm.org/doi/abs/10.1145/3564625.3564659
*3: Keisuke Nishimura, Yuichi Sugiyama, Yuki Koike, Masaya Motoda, Tomoya Kitagawa, Toshiki Takatera, and Yuma Kurogome. RCABench: Open Benchmarking Platform for Root Cause Analysis. NDSS BAR 2023, Best Paper Award. https://bar2023.github.io/program